Minnesota Medical Directors Association
MMDA Mission Statement
The Minnesota Medical Directors Association is a professional association representing physicians who provide medical direction, chronic care and geriatrics services.
MMDA is committed to medical care that is: Competent, comprehensive, compassionate and ethical.
1. Educate clinicians on geriatrics and chronic care as well as administrative medical direction;
2. Support the development of information exchange;
3. Create and maintaining liaisons with organizations with similar goals;
4. Engage with other State and Federal organizations that impact regulation and legislation;
MMDA's TOPICS in Geriatrics Medicine and Medical Direction Newletters
Minnesota Medical Directors Association Office
P.O. Box 24475
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55424
(952) 929-9398 Fax: (952) 929-4363