Date & Location
Thursday, November 2, 2023, 12:30 PM - Friday, November 3, 2023, 4:30 PM, Day one Live Webinar; Day two Midland Hills Country Club, Roseville, MN
*Registration is not available through our website, please refer to the link above. Thank you.
Professions - Administrator, Nurse, Other, Physician, Physician Assistant
The 2023 MAGIC annual conference will address aging and health across professions with a focus on organ systems above the neck, including brain disease, hearing, swallowing and speech, oral care and vision and below the knees (e.g. foot care). Presentations and discussions will also address public policy and long-term care organization’s approaches to promoting access and quality of care for older Minnesotans.
This course is planned and hosted by MAGIC. For more information contact Heidi Hoste at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At the conclusion of this course, learners should be able to:
- Describe best practice approaches to address brain disorders among older people.
- Collaborate effectively across professions to address problems above the knees such as mental health, hearing, communication, swallowing, oral health, foot care and vision problems among older people.
- Lead efforts to respond to changes in public policy related to care of older people.
- Describe proven approaches to improving quality of care for older people.
MAGIC Member Registration Rates:
- Thursday (Webinar) & Friday (In-Person): $130.00
- Thursday (Webinar) only: $50.00
- Friday (In-Person) only: $110.00
Non-Member Registration Rates:
- Thursday (Webinar) & Friday (In-Person): $275.00
- Thursday (Webinar) only: $85.00
- Friday (In-Person) only: $200.00
Trainee Registration Rates (Trainees are defined as registered students, residents and fellows):
- Thursday (Webinar) & Friday (In-Person): Free
Thursday (Webinar) only: Free
Friday (In-Person) only: Free
In order to qualify for MAGIC Member Rates for this conference, you must be a current member. To renew your MAGIC Membership or to become a member visit the MAGIC website.
Pre-registration is requested. Walk-in registrations will be allowed as space permits. Walk-in registrants will need to register in the CE Portal and submit payment via credit card.
Special needs, such as dietary restrictions, lactation room, etc., should be requested in advance. These requests cannot always be honored on site.
In the event you need to cancel your registration, the registration fee, less a $25 administrative fee, will be refunded if you notify us by 4:30 p.m. Central Time two weeks prior to the start of the conference. No refunds will be made after this date.